- "Inapprpriate" instead of "inappropriate" written on the Computer Access Policy page, rule 3.
- "Parents/Carers signature" lacking apostrophes.
- Left-hand-side pages for weeks beginning 15th October, 22nd October and 29th October have no subject names on them (in my planner, at least).
- "Learning styles" text blurred and nearly unreadable.
- "Sanctions For Misdemeanours Committed Around School" chart says the orange triangle is a "Pyramid" - it is not presented in a 3D way and is so a triangle, not a pyramid.
- "The Rewards System - Individual" states 400 credits earns one a "Titanium" award, when the green credits pages say it's a "Certificate Of Achievement Award" - which is it?
- Like point 4, the Periodic Table is hard to read. The one last year was of much better quality.
- "Where In The World" pages have country and city names that are blurred like points 4 and 7.
Contribute: if you've spotted any mistakes in the planners, leave a comment.